Terms and Conditions of the Products and Services
General Terms and Conditions
- Pre-booked classes and workshops must be paid for in advance
- Payment can be by cash, bank transfer or PayPal, unless advised otherwise
- Where classes and workshops are run by a third party (ie studio, health club, gym or community centre) please refer to their specific terms and conditions
- Monies held as ‘credit’ for future events are valid for six months only, except for retreats, in which case ‘credit’ is valid for two years
- Block bookings are non-refundable
- Individual classes can be pre-booked by payment in advance
- Cancellations for pre-booked individual classes can be made up to 12 hours in advance and payment will be transferred to the next mutually convenient class
- Cancellations within 12 hours of the class will not be refunded
- One To One and Small Group yoga sessions are payable in advance unless advised otherwise
- Cancellations can be made up to 12 hours prior to the arranged start of the session at no cost. Advance payments will be transferred to the next mutually convenient session
- Cancellations made between 12 and 3 hours prior to the arranged start time of the session will be charged at 50% of full price
- Cancellations made within 3 hours of the arranged start time will be charged at full price
Workshops & SUP Yoga Classes
- All workshops and SUP Yoga sessions must be booked and paid for in advance
- A full refund will be offered for cancellations up to one week in advance
- Cancellations made within seven days of the event will not be refunded
- In certain circumstances, I reserve the discretion to transfer credit for late cancellations to another mutually convenient event
- If a SUP Yoga class is cancelled due to poor weather, your payment will be transferred to the next mutually convenient class. If there is no other class you can come along to, you will receive a full refund.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes prior to the start of the workshop and 15 minutes early for SUP Yoga.
- All retreats must be booked and paid for in advance
- At the time of booking, a £100 deposit is required to reserve your space
- The deposit is non-refundable, unless the retreat is cancelled either by myself or the retreat venue
- The balance, along with any associated transport costs, is due six weeks before the start date of the retreat
- Cancellations made more than one month before the start date of the retreat will receive a refund of any monies paid, less the £100 deposit, within 14 days
- Cancellations made less than one month and more than one week before the start of the retreat will not be refunded, unless the space can be filled by another person, in which case a refund of the full retreat price less the £100 deposit will be made within 14 days.
- Cancellations made within seven days before the start of the retreat will be charged at full price
- I, Helen Keates, cannot be held liable for cancellations, delays or changes caused by health issues, injuries, war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, weather or other events beyond our control.
- It is your responsibility to take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking the retreat to cover you against such events.