Friday 19th – Sunday 21st October 2018
Join us at the peaceful Gayles Retreat in the heart of the Seven Sisters Country Park, for a weekend dedicated to the eight limbs of yoga.
Take time to delve a little deeper into the traditional teachings and practices of Ashtanga (literally meaning eight-limbed) Yoga, as taught within Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
- 2 x morning Ashtanga primary series led classes
- 2 x evening Slow-Flow Vinyasa classes
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama
- 2 x Yoga Philosophy Workshops
- Delicious, seasonal vegetarian food (with vegan and gluten-free options)
- Clean, spacious, warm and comfortable dormitory accommodation
- Amazing location with stunning local walks
- Massage Treatments available with the wonderfully talented Shannon Hines-Clark (not included in the price below)
Cost, including accommodation, food and all yoga and activities:
Dormitory: £250 per person
Double/twin room: £300 per person (based on 2 sharing, only one room available)
Single room: £320 (only one room available)